We are seeking a hard-working and reliable Embroidery Assistant to join our team. In this role, you will work in our embroidery department, managing incoming and outgoing orders. Under the supervision of the embroidery manager, you will receive deliveries, verify product accuracy, move product to the correct staging location and prepare outbound orders. This is an entry level position within our company and intended to provide a base to grow upon and to flourish within the company.
What you will do:
Process receiving of products for accuracy before goods are decorated, apparel finishing (fold/bag), and train in embroidery machine operation.
Details of key activities:
- Checking orders against paperwork / checking in stock and receiving
- Quality control for apparel and textiles upon delivery from vendors
- Update production system records
- Route product to appropriate staging location
- Pick and pack, verify shipments against customer orders
- Resolve discrepancies
- Train in embroidery machine processes
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Business systems software
- Bar code readers
Performance Skill Requirements:
- Attention to detail
- Visual acuity
- Ability to lift 30 lbs
- High school diploma or GED
- Entry level
- Effectively communicate and build relationships with all levels within organization
- Detail-oriented, with a commitment to accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to set priorities, be highly responsive to work directions and meet critical deadlines
- Desire and ability to enthusiastically learn and embrace new technology
Why should you apply?
- Work in a fun industry.
- Grow with an organization that builds strong relationships
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME
PAY: FROM $15.00 PER HOUR
TO KEEP OUR STAFF SAFE: COVID BUILDING ENTRY PROTOCOL,
TEMPERATURE CHECKS, HAND SANITIZER, MASKS REQUIRED, FREQUENT BUILDING SANITIZATION.