What you will do:
Support external marketing initiatives and internal communications needs with the goals of building brand awareness, sales opportunities, company culture, and long-term growth.
What you will market:
Online company stores that enable organizations to efficiently and cost-effectively purchase and receive apparel and items bearing their brand.
Why you should join our organization:
We're not your typical promotional products distributor; we focus on solutions that support the long-term needs of HR, marketing, sales, procurement, and safety functions within organizations. And, we have onsite capabilities (screen printing and embroidery) that provide additional brand control and efficiency for our clients.
Our 40-year old organization is transforming and growing, which is reflected in our new company brand. This is the perfect time to join our collaborative team and an excellent opportunity to develop brand-building strategies.
Details of key activities:
- Support the Marketing Director in establishing and evaluating marketing strategies and plans by analyzing and assembling data and research.
- Implement marketing strategies, including advertising campaigns, content marketing, email campaigns, and other projects.
- Manage, track, and develop content for social media accounts.
- Maintain an inventory of accurate and current sales support materials, coordinating new material creation as needed.
- Assist in monitoring, measuring, and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and developing ways to improve those campaigns.
- Submit ideas for experimental marketing programs designed to enhance and grow the company's brand.
- Curate and create content for our weekly internal newsletter and other employee communications as needed.
- Curious, resourceful, self-starter.
- Persuasive writing and verbal communication skills.
- Desire and ability to enthusiastically learn and embrace new technology.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Experience in website CMS, email marketing, CRM, analytics, social platforms, and office applications.
- 2-4 years of marketing or experience with a degree in Marketing or Business preferred.