What you will do:
Identify new business opportunities and clients with the goals of maximizing revenue and long-term growth.
What you will sell:
Online company stores that enable organizations to efficiently and cost-effectively purchase and receive apparel and items bearing their brand.
Why you should join our organization:
We’re not your typical promotional products distributor; we focus on solutions that support the long-term needs of HR, marketing, sales, procurement, and safety functions within organizations. And, we have onsite capabilities (screen printing and embroidery) that provide additional brand control and efficiency for our clients.
Our 40-year old organization is transforming and growing, which is reflected in our new company brand. This is the perfect time to join our collaborative team!
Details of key activities:
- Develop customized, targeted sales strategies and plans
- Understand prospective client needs and offer solutions and support
- Present and deliver information to prospective clients in a variety of settings
- Make multiple outbound calls to potential clients, using a consultative approach to bring prospects through the sales funnel to contract signing and onboarding
- Partner with the account management team to enable retention and long-term account growth
- Effectively communicate and build relationships with all levels within a prospective clients’ organization
- Detail-oriented, with a commitment to accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to set priorities, be highly responsive to prospective clients, and meet critical deadlines
- Strong belief in a systematic and structured approach to selling that includes the use of CRM technology to proactively manage daily routine
- Desire and ability to enthusiastically learn and embrace new technology